Procurement solicitation by means of formal advertisement and sealed proposal is required on all contracts over $100,000. Advertisements include:
- Project description, project specifics, and special requirements
- Date of pre-proposal conference
- RFP/RFQ or Bid opening date
- Location and method of obtaining bid documents
- Any other information deemed pertinent to competitive solicitation
Solicitations packets are posted on the website the day the ad starts.
Proposals are received by the Clerk of the Board on the due date indicated in the solicitation. The proposals are received and date and time-stamped to insure compliance with the solicitation. Any proposal received after the date and time indicated in the solicitation are returned, un-opened to the company representative submitting the proposal.
For more information on procurement, proposals, and selection criteria please review the Inland Valley Development Agency (IVDA) Construction Procedures Manual (pdf) and Exhibits (pdf).
Current Bids Listing
The following table lists the current bids.
|Project / Proposal||Description||Documents||Supplemental Documents||Comments||Closing Date|
|There are no open Bids/RFPs at this time.|